View student project examples of Blabberize here and here.
- Digital Picture or Image (This is what you will make speak)
- Go to Blabberize
**Note - The video that you will see on the homepage of the site is funny, but I would recommend that you do not have the students view it.
- Click Make.
- Click Browse to select the picture that you would like to use.
- Click and drag the points around the mouth.
**Tip - Make the side green points extend as far the edges as you want the mouth to be. The green point at the bottom will dictate the direction that the mouth moves.
- Click the Arrow to go the next screen.
- Select your sound source. At this point you can either record straight from your computer, upload a voice recording, or call in a voice recording.
**Tip - If you don't like where the mouth placement is and want to make a change, click the small mouth icon, and then click the area to change.
- Once you've added your sound, click OK to complete.
- Save your Blabberize creation!