Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Sweet Search, A Search Engine for Students

Sweet Search is a search engine that was created for students. All of the results that are displayed when a search is conducted have been reviewed by educators, librarians, or other experts. The intention is for students to be able to "find outstanding information, faster". It seems to me that the results are intended to be reliable data for student research. I do not believe that this site is ideal for being your main search engine, but I certainly think that it has a place. I see this site as being a great tool for teaching students about reliable data sources, and for finding reliable data about a topic quickly. More information comparing the search results of Google, Bing and Sweet Search can be found on The Finding Dulcinea Blog. I hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment