There are a variety of options for organizing emails in Live.com. Last week I posted about using categories to organize your email. This week we will be looking at how to create folders and add emails to the folders in Live Mail.
- Log into live.com
- Right-click on your name from the left-pane
- Select Create New Folder
- Type in the name of your folder and press Enter
- From this point it's easy to move emails into folders
- Select one or multiple emails and either drag and drop them into the desired folder, OR
- Once emails are selected, click Move and choose Move to Folder, then select the folder you would like to move emails to.